YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari –Hyderabad Branch
For whom – This course is for Yoga enthusiasts –
- who want to deepen their practice and learn the correct traditional way of Mantra, Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha and Dhyana.
- who want to learn the Yoga Scriptures – the source of Yoga Philosophy.
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English.
Details of the Course:
- Total Course duration: 3 Months
- Skill Training : theory & Practical – 6 to 8.30 Am
- Practical Training – Organizing and conducting Yoga Classes.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants would be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
- After successful completion of Team Dynamics, conducting of the Yoga Shiksha Shivir, and passing in the written the examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
for more details please contact-
Phone No. 9440761066/ 04023743551
E mail -email@example.com
Yoga For total fitness
Timings– three batches at..
6.00 to 7.00 am
(For General Fitness and Positive Health)
7.00 to 8.00 am
(personal and Individual Classes on special requirements)
5.15 to 6.15 pm
For General fitness with emphasis on weight management
-individual and personal classes
For more information call on – 9440761066 or 04023743551
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
in office hours 10.30 Am to 1 pm or 4.30 to 7.30 pm
Yogasana Class at KendraYoga Class for Corporate HousesYogasana Class at VK HyderabadNeti Kriya – during Yoga ClassSection of Students from Other Countries at V K Hyd
Yoga is means of balancing and harmonizing the body, mind and emotions. Practice of Asnas, specific body Postures ( position’s) open the energy channels and psychic centers. They bring tremendous physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits. Asanas have deep impact on the entire body and mind complex, They affect different systems in the body like muscular, respiratory, circulation, digestive, excretory, reproductive, endocrine, nervous.
The Asana’s are the best way to gain & maintain total Fitness.
for registration and further details pl. contact Kendra office.
Phone No. 9440761066 / 04023743551
e-mail – email@example.com