- One day three and half hour or Two days two hours each day (same participants should participate on both days)
No. of Participants –
- Up to 35 per course, if hall is big few more people can be accommodated.
- A well ventilated hall or big room with chair for theory and discussions and carpet for practical sessions. Every participant should be in position to lie down in savasana (say about 6×2.5 feet) for each participant.
- Comfortable slight loose garments, ladies can have Punjabi ( salwar – Kameez or track suit)
- Stomach should be empty (say there should be gap of about 4.30 hrs after main meal, and about 45 mts after drink.
For further enquire or clarification Pl write unhesitatingly to
Phone no. 9440761066 / 04023743551
Vivekananda Kendra Hyderabad,
Flat No.101,201 & 207 SRK Apts, 8-3-319/1 Yellareddyguda,
Opp.State Home, Ameerpet – Yousufguda Main Road, Hyderabad- 500 073