YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari
For whom – This course is for Yoga enthusiasts –
- who want to deepen their practice and learn the correct traditional way of Mantra, Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha and Dhyana.
- who want to learn the Yoga Scriptures – the source of Yoga Philosophy.
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English.
Details of the Course:
- Total Course duration: 3 Months
- Skill Training : theory & Practical – 6 to 8.30 Am
- Practical Training – Organizing and conducting Yoga Classes.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants would be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
- After successful completion of Team Dynamics, conducting of the Yoga Shiksha Shivir, and passing in the written the examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
for more details please contact-