YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
(for Yoga Instructors and Teachers)
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari
Registration for New batch is open- seats are limited –
admission is based on personal interview
For whom – This course is for Yoga enthusiasts –
- who want to deepen their practice and learn the correct traditional way of Mantra, Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha and Dhyana.
- who want to learn the Yoga Scriptures – the source of Yoga Philosophy.
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English.
Details of the Course:
Batch one– 6 to 8.30 Am (Monday to Friday)
Batch two – weekend (Sat -Sun) 6 am to 1 pm
- Total Course duration: 3 Months
- Skill Training : theory & Practical
- Practical Training – Organizing and conducting Yoga Classes.
- after passing in the written and practical examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants would be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
for more details please contact-
For Registration and Interview please fill up the form –